Project Title: Stepping-up and promoting Education & Innovation toward Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through Educational Laboratory for Accelerating civic Skills and sustainable Businesses – EduLab4Future
Project code: 2019-1-RO01-KA203-063059
EduLab4Future creates vectors of cross-border cooperation, fosters open exchange of knowledge on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), addressing the EU priorities and national challenges, grasping opportunities created by new developments in digital learning. It creates stronger links to business communities and civil society, recalibrating education systems to enhance social cohesions and active citizenship.
Project specific objectives
- Analyse good practices and worldwide knowledge on economic, social, and environmental challenges and develop innovative pedagogical curricula to promote learning and teaching for SDGs. It involves HE students, academics, and practitioners and supports intercultural learning for SDGs education.
- Develop educational materials in line with SDGs education to strengthen social competence and knowledge co-creation on citizenship and sustainability of eco-systems. It engages HE students, academics, experts and trainers in Educational Laboratory work with knowledge for labor market and societal needs.
- Strengthen active citizenship, social and digital skills through cross-border exchange through ICT and collaborative learning practices. It engages HE students, academics, and practitioners in a mix of six blended and e-learning sessions of Educational Laboratory work.
- Spread out the benefits of synergies between cultures and educational contexts, business sectors and community, and scale-up of good practices and knowledge transfer of SDGs education, social, civic and intercultural skills at European level.
- 1. Report on Innovation & Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 2. Learning Curricula for SDGs education
- 3. Learning modules for SDGs education.
- 4. EduLab collaborative e-learning platform
- 5. Inventory of Good Practices in SDGs education
Short-term Joint Staff Training Events:
- 1st Training Event “Tacking-up digital change through innovative curricula for citizenship and sustainable business education“, organized by S.C. Eurotraining Solution company, Bucharest, Romania, period: May-20.
- 2nd Training Event “Reinforcing education for SDGs through innovative curricula and international cross-disciplinary experience ITC-based“, organized by InforElea company, San Secondo di Pinerolo, Italy, period: Oct-21.
Intensive program for HE learners (summer schools):
- 1st Summer School (5 days) organized and held in Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic, entitled “Educational Laboratory to unlock the potential of Innovation and Sustainable Business Development”, period: June 2021.
- 2nd Summer School (5 days) organized and held in University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, entitled “Reinforced Educational Laboratory to accelerate Civic Skills and Sustainable Business Development“, period: June 2022.